TC41-GG Governor System
The TC41-GG microprocessor system is designed to meet the requirements of Gas Turbine governing
- The processor, I/O modules, 6" LCD touch screen and RJ45 port housed in a 19" rack.
- A wide range of input and output modules provides interface with plant devices and options for alternative or additional functionality.
- Obsolete and unreliable equipment is replaced with modern digital electronics having high reliability and accuracy and is an affordable alternative to a full control system retrofit.
- Communication facilities provide an interface with other diagnostic and control equipment information.
Backlit 6" LCD graphic touch screen display with functions to enable the operator to make quick and informed decisions on the status of the gas turbine.
- Logic I/O Status.
- Govenor PID for a more detailed view.
- Alarm and trip alphanumeric message, time and date stamped.
- Setpoint adjustment.
- Valve position indicator.
- Allow forcing of outputs to adjust control parameters. (Gains, setpoints etc...)
- Trend view of valve demand, valve feedback.
Gas Turbine Governor
The TC41-GG can be fitted with pin-compatible multiway connectors to mate directly with an existing governor and are therefore directly interchangeable. The interface will also connect with the fuel system, sequence and unit control devices
- Power Turbine Speed Control.
- Gas Generator Speed limt.
- Gas Generator Exhaust Temperature Control.
- Gas Generator Compressor Discharge Pressure Limit Control.
- Acceleration and deceleration schedules.
- Light off to Idle Control.
- Idle to Minimum Governor Speed Control.
The TC41-GG can also be plate mounted to fit into your excisting control system. TCL have completed a number of successful retrofits worldwide, to find out more on the benifits of retrofitting please click here.