TC41-GG Governor System
The TC41-GG microprocessor system is designed to meet the requirements of Gas Turbine governing
- The processor, I/O modules, ¼ VGA screen and keypad are housed in a 3U high 19\" rack subassembly.
- A wide range of input and output modules provides interface with plant devices and options for alternative or additional functionality.
- Obsolete and unreliable equipment is replaced with modern digital electronics having high reliability and accuracy and is an affordable alternative to a full control system retrofit.
- Communication facilities provide an interface with other diagnostic and control equipment information..
- High quality PCC CPU processor.
- 700 kB SRAM, 4 MB Flash PROM.
- 0.4 micro second instruction time.
- LED status indicators.
- 24 VDC operation max 20W.
- All inputs, outputs and power supply are protected.
- Operating temperature 0-50 °c. Storage -20°c to +60°c.
- Weight approx. 2 kg.
- 3U (132mm) high 19\" rack sub assembly, 162mm deep.
- 10 x 24 VDC sinking logic inputs.
- 8 x 24 VDC sourcing outputs.
- 1 x clean contact output (used for trip contact) 0.5A max.
- RS232 and CAN bus interface ports.
- 6 input modules for:
- 4 x frequency/speed inputs.
- 4 x 4-20mA signals.
- 4 x thermocouple input with cold junction compensation.
- 4 x Analogue output.
- 4 x RTD inputs.
- Additional logic I/O.
- RVDT, LVDT and throttle actuator drives.
Backlit ¼ VGA (120x90mm) graphic monochrome LCD display with keypad to enable the operator to make quick and informed decisions on the status of the gas turbine.
- Logic I/O Status.
- Bar graph and Digital display of analogue values.
- Alarm and trip alphanumeric message, time and date stamped.
- Trend plot to view analogues.
- Commissioning Modes to ease fault finding and set up.
- Allow forcing of outputs Adjustment of control parameters. (Gains, setpoints etc.)
Gas Turbine Governor
The TC41-GG can be fitted with pin-compatible multiway connectors to mate directly with an existing governor and are therefore directly interchangeable. The interface will also connect with the fuel system, sequence and unit control devices
- Power Turbine Speed Control.
- Gas Generator Speed limt.
- Gas Generator Exhaust Temperature Control.
- Gas Generator Compressor Discharge Pressure Limit Control.
- Acceleration and deceleration schedules.
- Light off to Idle Control.
- Idle to Minimum Governor Speed Control.