TCL Electrical & Hydro-Mechanical Service Centre
TCL Electrical & Hydro-Mechanical Service Centre provides customers with a World class repair, overhaul & calibration service for all known popular makes of governors, hydro-mechanical and electric actuators, gas & liquid fuel valves.
Fixed Price Servicing
- Includes all consumable items, seals and certain bearings.
- Hold exchange units for maintenance contracts.
- Gas turbine fuel control valves are function tested to establish any malfunction.
- Valves are stripped, cleaned and visually inspected for wear and damage.
- A report is produced and forwarded to the customer, identifying any components requiring remedial work or replacement.
- Approval to proceed is received.
- Rebuild with new consumables (seals and bearings).
- Function tested.
- Final pass off and certification.
- Specialist engineering workshop for component repair and rework facilities.
- Re-engineering capability.
- Minimal turnaround times.
- Seal kits are stock items.
- One off repairs and one off repeats are our speciality.
- Ultrasonic component cleaning.
- Designated clean area for rebuild process.
- Hydraulic test rig for functional testing of hydraulic actuators.
- Pressure testing using Nitrogen or Hydraulic fluid.
- Flow Test rig for testing hydraulic actuators.
- Test rig for flow testing liquid fuel systems.
- Gas throtle calibration is carried out on an Air Test Rig at Leicester University School of Engineering.
TCL have thier own air calibration facility with a large air receiver, capable of providing a high flow rate, at high pressure allowing us to calibrate gas fuel modulating valves at, or near to contract conditions.
Gas fuel modulating valves for gas turbines up to 60MW have been successfully calibrated. The facility minimises modelling to contract conditions, thereby maximising the authenticity of the results.
+44 (0)116 271 7248