A cost effective solution to gas turbine exhaust temperature spread monitoring. Monitoring the spread of temperature in the exhaust gases can lead to early detection of combustor and burner faults and can prevent catastrophic failure of plant.
The TM41-TSM can be configured to monitor up to 24 thermocouple inputs. Standard versions are available for the following gas turbines:
- RR Avon/RB211/Olympus
- Ruston TD4000/TB5000/Tornado/Typhoon
- GE Frame 3/5/6/7/9
- Solar Mars/Centaur/Saturn
Please quote gas turbine manufacturer and model number to email@example.com for a detailed price.
- Up to 24 Thermocouple inputs.
- 8 Digital inputs, can be configured for:
- alarm/trip inhibit
- Remote alarm accept/reset
- 8 Digital outputs, can be configured for:
- Alarm initiation
- Trip initiation and indication
- Sensor fault
- Hardware fault
The TM41-TSM is programmed to perform temperature spread monitoring functions in accordance with engine manufacturer's specification. The functionality for a Rolls Royce Avon, Olympus & RB211 is summarised as:
- Signal validation - discount faulty inputs and alarm
- Calculate average of healthy thermocouples
- Calculate deviation of individual from average
- Alarm on deviation exceeding alarm setpoint
- Trip on deviation exceeding trip set point or number of failed thermocouple inputs exceeds set point
The Operator panel is a backlit ¼VGA (120x90mm) graphic monochrome LCD display with keypad.
Visual Display of important parameters to enable the operator to make quick and informed decisions on the status of the gas turbine:
- Logic I/O Status
- Bar graph and Digital display of analogue values.
- Alarm and trip alphanumeric message, time and date stamped
- Trend plot to view temperatures
Commissioning Modes to ease fault finding and set up.
- Allow forcing of outputs
- Adjustment of control parameters (Gains, setpoints etc.)
+44 (0)116 271 7248