- TC41-GG Gas Turbine Governor system
- Affordable alternative to full control system retrofit
- Easy to install - Increased reliability - Programmable and configurable
The TC41-GG microprocessor system is designed to meet the requirements of Gas Turbine GOVERNING
The processor, I/O modules, ¼ VGA screen and keypad are housed in a 3U high 19\" rack subassembly.
A wide range of input and output modules provides interface with plant devices and options for alternative or additional functionality.
Obsolete and unreliable equipment is replaced with modern digital electronics having high reliability and accuracy and is an affordable alternative to a full control system retrofit.
Communication facilities provide interface with other diagnostic and control equipment.
- High quality PCC CPU processor
- 700 kB SRAM, 4 MB FlashPROM
- 0.4 micro second instruction time (typical)
- LED status indicators
- 24 Vdc operation max 20 W
- All inputs, outputs and power supply are protected
- Operating temperature 0-50 deg C. Storage -20 to +60 deg C
- Weight approx. 2 kg
- 3U (132mm) high 19\" rack sub assembly, 162mm deep
- 10 x 24 vdc sinking logic inputs
- 8 x 24 Vdc sourcing outputs
- 1 x clean contact output (used for trip contact) 0.5 A max
- RS232 and CAN bus interface ports
- 6 input modules for:
- 4 x frequency/speed inputs
- 4 x 4-20mA signals
- 4 x thermocouple input with cold junction compensation
- 4 x Analogue output
- 4 x RTD inputs
- Additional logic I/O
- RVDT, LVDT and throttle actuator drives
Backlit ¼ VGA (120x90mm) graphic monochrome LCD display with keypad to enable the operator to make quick and informed decisions on the status of the gas turbine.
- Logic I/O Status
- Bar graph and Digital display of analogue values
- Alarm and trip alphanumeric message, time and date stamped
- Trend plot to view analogues
- Commissioning Modes to ease fault finding and set up
- Allow forcing of outputs Adjustment of control parameters (Gains, setpoints etc.)
Gas Turbine Governor
The TC41-GG can be fitted with pin compatible multiway connectors to mate directly with an existing governor (typically Woodward 43027) and therefore directly interchangeable.
The TC41-GG will interface with the retained or replacement fuel system, sequence and unit control devices.
- Power Turbine Speed Control
- Gas Generator Speed limit
- Gas Generator Exhaust Temperature Control
- Gas Generator Compressor Discharge Pressure Limit Control
- Acceleration and deceleration schedules
- Light off to Idle Control
- Idle to Minimum Governor Speed Control
+44 (0)116 271 7248