The key requirements of on-site maintenance are:
- Ensure the planned tasks are completed in the allotted time.
- Reduce the outage time to a minimum.
- Ensure the equipment is returned to service with the minimum of fuss.
- Perform the planned tasks safely.
In order to achieve these requirements TCL have a well developed maintenance procedures which include:
- Identify the required maintenance tasks and produce detailed method statements.
- Produce detailed risk assessments for each task to identify and mitigate all hazards.
- Ensure all personnel are suitably trained.
- Ensure that all spare parts and tooling are available before the site activities commence.
Some examples of the type of site maintenance that TCL can perform are:
Contact TCL Customer Support department to discuss your requirements.
+44 (0)116 271 7248