TCL are delighted to announce the opening of an office in South Africa with the specific objective of providing service to new and existing customers in the African continent. Located close to Johannesburg it benefits from the close proximity to the industrial facilities of that city.
The office has been set up to provide a fast response to local operators and can provide the following services:
- On-site Service and maintenance facilities
- System design and test
- A first point of contact for technical questions
- Control panel manufacture and test
As well as the normal TCL developed services of rotating equipment control system maintenance and repair we have developed our on-site services to include, electrical and mechanical maintenance. We can now provide:
- Generator protection calibration and maintenance
- Machine vibration analysis
- Mechanical inspection and repair of turbine plant
The services of the South African office are backed up by the TCL office in Leicester UK.
If you require any further information please contact:
Wikus Du Plooy
+27 (0)76 589 7454