The TCL Development team have designed a new Generator Control System for the control and protection of electrical generators. TCL’s Integrated Generator Control System uses microprocessor based control equipment in a stand-alone system capable of providing the following functions:
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) up to an excitation current of 30A
- Generator automatic synchronisation, with phase shift algorithms
- Overexcitation (OEL) and underexcitation (UEL) limiting
- Underfrequency compensation (Volts/Hertz)
- Generator protection functions
The new system provides a cost effective solution to generator control and protection which will enable operators to achieve a step change in reliability. For more information on this product see Integrated Generator Control System.