Supply and installation of Generator Protection equipment as stand-alone devices or as part of a complete retrofit system.
TCL have designed and supplied Generator protection equipment for gas and steam turbine electrical generators.
The supply would include:-
- Engineering analysis of the existing plant to select the most suitable and cost-effective hardware.
- Calculation of the protection settings to ensure stable operation
- Design and integration of the hardware with the existing sensors, VT’s, CT’s etc.
- Configuration and testing of the hardware.
- Installation and commissioning.
TCL have experience of most makes of generator protection equipment including Areva, GE Multilin and Siemens protection devices.
TCL also have the engineers and injection equipment to provide maintenance of existing protection devices can, including calibration and overhaul. This can be carried out at site or in our workshops.
+44 (0)116 271 7248