1) Are TCL ISO 9001 approved?
2) Are TCL ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001 approved
TCL are in the process of becoming approved for both standards, see Accreditations page
3) Do TCL offer extended warranty
On an individual basis
4) Can TCL retrofit all types of turbines
Yes, TCL employ a team of experienced engineers who have many years’ experience encompassing different types of turbines and process plant
5) Does TCL offer SIL certified equipment
Yes, TCL can design control equipment to meet different levels of SIL certification. The design analysis can involve integration of the new hardware into existing instrumentation, in order to maintain or improve on the existing SIL level of the control system.
6) Why carry out a control system retrofit?
There are many reasons for carrying out a control system retrofit some of these are:
- Obsolete parts. The existing control system is no longer supported by the OEM
- Loss of system knowledge. An ageing workforce results in the detailed knowledge of the control system being lost.
7) How much does it cost?
The cost will vary depending upon the scope of supply. A control system retrofit can involve replacing a small standalone controller to replacing a suite of panels including field cables and instrumentation.
+44 (0)116 2717248