Gas turbine inspection and repair
TCL are now able to offer an inspection and repair service for a wide range of industrial and aero-derivative gas turbines. This complements the inspection services that TCL have provided for some years.
An external inspection and internal boroscope inspection is carried out to identify the current condition, this will enable the owner to:
- Identify parts that may fail in the future
- Plan future scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance activities
- Pre-order parts for future replacement
- Reduce the spare parts holding
Traditionally repairs to many of the aero-derivative engines have been carried out off-site at the overhaul company’s workshop. This has resulted in costly repair bills and extended machine outages. The reality is that many repairs can be carried out on site without the need for transporting the engine to a remote facility. Typical examples include:
- Combustor can change out
- Hot end section repair, including turbine replacement
- Nozzle guide vane (NGV) overhaul
- Rotor blade overhaul
- In country balancing services
- Rear bearing/front bearing changes
An on-site engine repair offers the advantages of reduced repair costs and a much reduced outage time.
Contact TCL Customer Support department for a quotation.
+44 (0)116 271 7248